I am a licensed LGBTQIA+ affirming psychotherapist who works with people in New York City and throughout NY state. I specialize in working with individuals and couples who experience obstacles to intimacy.
Whether these relationship challenges look like healing from betrayal and infidelity, improving communication, or sexual performance issues, I provide a non-judgemental space to work through your concerns together.
My therapeutic approach draws from Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy, Somatic Therapy including elements of yoga, meditation, and visualization.
By combining empirically-based approaches with intuitive and spiritual tools, my clients are able to:
- Improve their connection, mutual understanding, and appreciation in their partnership
- Connect with the many aspects of themselves that make them unique
- Heal trauma and unburden parts that are holding onto pain and suffering
- Relax their overworked minds, reconnect with their bodies, and become grounded and calm
- Free themselves from shame, judgment, and self-doubt and find their way back toward self-love and personal power
When we’re aligned with our true selves, we’re capable of transformative growth. My wish is that my clients come to understand that their fullest potential already lies within them.
I encourage you to reach out today for a complimentary 30-minute phone session so that we can get to know each other.