I offer therapy for individuals, couples, and families and draw from approaches including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Psychodynamic (Insight-Oriented) Therapy.
By combining these empirically-based approaches with intuitive tools such as yoga, meditation, mindfulness, tarot and astrology, my clients are able to overcome obstacles such as:
- Staying in an unmotivating career because it pays the bills but not much else.
- Feeling blocked because you tell yourself that you’re too old or that it will be too difficult to start over in your dream career.
- Sacrificing your own happiness because you’ve convinced yourself that your current salary, the next promotion, or the expectations of others are more important.
- Thoughts about the size or shape of your body take up too much space in your head and in your life.
- Avoiding the doctor because you’re made to feel like your body is a problem.
Do any of these statements resonate with you?
If so, I encourage you to reach out today for a complimentary 30-minute phone session so that we can get to know each other.
The knowledge of what you want from life is available to you now.
Let’s begin together.