I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) who works with adults in New York City and throughout New York State. I specialize in working with adults with a history of trauma in their childhood or who are feeling stuck in a relationship–with themselves, a parent, a sibling, a partner, a colleague, or a friend.
My therapeutic approach is integrative and draws from Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), psychodynamic therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and mindfulness techniques. I practice anti-racist and LGBTQ+-affirming therapy. Therapy is a space for you, so know that I welcome collaboration.
Working from the basis of the safe relationship that we build, you can expect to:
- Process and make adaptive meaning of trauma
- Set helpful boundaries, including with your family of origin
- Learn to speak to and treat yourself more kindly
- Assert your needs to create more fulfilling relationships
- Accept and welcome feelings as teachers
- Release yourself from shame
I look forward to the privilege of learning your story and witnessing your growth. Reach out for a complimentary consultation today.