I am a licensed marriage and family therapist who works with people in New York City and throughout NY state. My style is interactive, engaging, and I work collaboratively with you to promote the growth and change you desire.
I take an integrative approach of various psychotherapeutic methodologies in my work, incorporating techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), the Gottman Method, Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT), solution-focused, and hope-focused therapy with my clients.
My priority is that the work be tailored, depending on what works with your beliefs, values and needs. As a result of my experience, I’ll help you:
- Find relief from symptoms of anxiety, depression, and low self-esteem
- Improve your relationships, communication, and boundaries with others
- Work through concerns unique to multicultural individuals and families
- Live more authentically, aligned with who you truly are
- Learn how to successfully manage stress and adjustment to life’s ups and downs
I welcome your desire for growth and getting closer to the person you want to be by enhancing the quality of your relationships with yourself and others. I look forward to meeting you. Please don’t hesitate to book a complimentary consultation with me today.
I am bilingual and offer therapy in French, my native language.