I am a licensed therapist who works with people in New York City and throughout NY state. I specialize in working with individuals including young adults who wish to live more expansive lives and are tired of feeling stuck, defeated, or unseen.
I create a safe, judgment free space that fosters deep exploration. We’ll work together towards your goals while deepening your connection with yourself and others. Whether you’re struggling with anxiety, depression, relationships, eating disorders, or self-worth, I’m here to listen, guide, and support you.
I utilize techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Somatic Therapy, and Internal Family Systems (IFS) to create a tailored therapy experience. We’re all unique beings and rarely benefit from a one-size-fits-all approach. Together we’ll collaborate to uncover what works best for you.
Through our work together you’ll be able to:
- Release self-doubt, limiting beliefs, and feelings of unworthiness
- Process trauma, difficult emotions, and learn better ways to cope
- Slow down and bring in compassionate reflection and mindfulness into your experiences
- Get out of your head and process feelings through your body
- Connect with and live as your authentic self
- Regulate your nervous system and feel at home in your body
- Better understand yourself and find your purpose
By stepping into your vulnerability you are stepping into yourself. Let’s show up together in this beautiful container.
Feel free to reach out to me to book a complimentary 30-minute consultation today.